- Get answers 24/7. You can access IRS.gov/espanol at any time. It offers tax help to both individuals and businesses. You can even get help in Spanish for some specific types of work. This includes tax centers for agricultural workers and truckers. If you’re facing financial difficulty, visit “Centro Tributario para Asistir a Contribuyentes Desempleados.”
- Get tax forms and publications. View and download several tax forms and publications in Spanish from IRS.gov/espanol.
- Check out IRS2Go. The free IRS app is available in English and Spanish. Use it with an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device. With IRS2Go you can:
- Get your refund status.
- Watch IRS YouTube videos.
- Get tax news updates.
- Follow the IRS.
- Get health care tax information. The IRS website also has information about the Affordable Care Act tax provisions in bothEnglish and Spanish to educate individuals and businesses on how the health care law may affect them. The pages provide information about tax provisions that are in effect now and those that will go into effect in the future. Visitors will find information about the law and its provisions, legal guidance, the latest news, frequently asked questions and links to additional resources.
- Use IRS online tools. Check the status of your refund through¿Dónde está mi reembolso?” Use the “Asistente EITC” tool to find out if you’re eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- Get the latest on new tax laws. You can get the most up-to-date information on tax law changes by typing “Noticias en Español” in the IRS.gov search box. Don’t forget to sign up to get Spanish tax tips by email.
- Connect with the IRS on Twitter. Get the latest IRS tax news and information in Spanish through Twitter @IRSenEspanol.
- Get tips at the Multimedia Center. Video tax tips and audio podcasts on various IRS topics are available in English and Spanish. Search using the keywords “Centro Multimediático.”
Friday, July 17, 2015
It can be hard to understand taxes. It can be much harder if English is not your first language. The IRS provides many free products and services in Spanish on IRS.gov/espanol. Here are some tips on tax help “en Español” that you can get from the IRS this summer:
Remember that the official IRS website address is IRS.gov. Don’t be fooled by sites that end in .com, .net, .org or any ending other than .gov.