Thursday, April 8, 2010

I will File your Income Tax extension for FREE with no obligation

April 15 is around the corner. I will file your automatic six month extension with the IRS for your individual income tax return for FREE with no obligation for me to prepare your tax return.

We can do this online or from your smart's easy and it will save expensive failure-to-file penalties.

Remember: if you owe money, you are required to estimate and pay what you owe by April 15, even if you have an extension. An extension will not relieve you of failure-to-pay penalties if you owe tax and under-estimated.

If your tax situation is simple and you're comfortable with computers, there are many good, free tax prep methods out there. Maybe you can file online yourself.

But if your tax and financial situation is more complex, you could be leaving money with the IRS. Do you really want to do that?

Consultations are always free.

Are you happy with your CPA/tax preparer? Isn't it time you had a CPA of your own?